Last week saw the release of the much talked about Metallica motion picture ‘Through The Never‘. The combination of live performance with storyline in a visually stunning production. It has been released in multiple formats, DVD, Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray and a limited edition Steelbook package that contains all three formats. They are all available [Here]. Thanks to Hopscotch Films / eOne Entertainment this week we have 5 copies of the standard DVD version to give away to you readers. Expand this post to find out how to enter.
Award-winning filmmaker Nimrod Antal creates a groundbreaking motion picture event, Metallica Through the Never. The music-driven feature film combines a bold narrative and spectacular live-performance footage of one of the most popular and influential rock bands in history to produce a bracing, raw and visceral cinematic experience. Emerging young star Dane DeHaan (The Place Beyond the Pines) portrays Trip, a young roadie sent on an urgent mission during Metallica’s roaring live set in front of a sold-out arena.
To be in the running to win one of five DVD copies of Metallica: Through The Never simply send an e-mail to [email protected] subject “Metallica Comp” and tell us the answer to the below question.
Which song from “And Justice For All” starts with a segment from “The Wizard of Oz”?
Correct answers will go into the final draw. If you are selected as a winner, we will contact you to get your delivery address. Entries must be received before midnight Sunday February 9th, 2014.
METALLICA: THROUGH THE NEVER – AVAILABLE NOW!
- Limited Edition Steelbook package exclusive to JB Hi-Fi. [Buy Online]
- Standard DVD [Buy Online]
- Standard Blu-ray [Buy Online]
- 3D Blu-ray + Standard Blu-Ray [Buy Online]
Prizes courtesy of Hopscotch Films and eOne entertainment.
- Entries close midnight Sunday 9th February, 2014. Winners will be notified via return e-mail on Monday 10th February, 2014 to arrange delivery of your prize.
- Australian residents only can enter the competition. Prizes will not be sent outside of Australia.
- Multiple, or automated entries will be disqualified. Judges decision is final.
- Any personal details you provide in your entry will not be shared with any third parties, nor will we add you to any mailing lists, or contact you for any reason other than to arrange prize delivery. All entries will be deleted at competitions end.
- If you have any questions, contact [email protected] and we’ll get back to you.