City And Colour’s Dallas Green has announced 2 solo acoustic performances in Australia this month. July 17th at The Standard in Sydney and July 19th at The Toff In Town in Melbourne. While in the country for these shows he will announce a full City And Colour tour for later in the year. Tickets will be on sale this Friday July 5th. Expand this post for the all important ticketing information. Back in May, City And Colour released the new album ‘The Hurry And The Harm‘. If you don’t yet have a copy, you can pick it up on CD and Vinyl [Here].
17th – The Standard, Sydney [18+]
19th – The Toff In Town, Melbourne [18+]
—> Tickets available Friday July 5th
—> For more information, visit [Here].
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
- tickets will be available at moshtix.com.au and 1300 438 849, and at the usual outlets
- tickets go onsale Friday 5th July @ 9am AEST
- strict limit of two (2) ticket per customer
- Any customer found to have purchased more than two (2) tickets per show may have their additional transactions cancelled.
- Wristbands will be given out to ticket holders on day of show prior to entry to venue
- Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and must not be tampered with.
- Wristbands must be collected and signed for by the credit card holder who is the only person authorised to collect.
- For identification purposes the customer must present 3 things to collect the wristbands: (a) their Moshtix ticket or booking confirmation; (b) the original credit card used when purchasing the tickets; and (c) valid Photo ID.
- All patrons attending must arrive with their guest to collect their entry wristbands together. – Wristbands can be collected from the following times:
Sydney: Doors will open from 6:30 PM
Melbourne: Doors will open from 6:30 PM
- These shows are strictly 18+ only. To gain entry, all patrons must produce valid photo identification showing they are 18 years or older.
- Any person that: resells a ticket at a premium (i.e. an inflated price); resells a ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers a ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses a ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of the promoter will have their entire transaction cancelled.
CITY AND COLOUR – ‘The Hurry And The Harm‘
Available now ON CD & LP, order your copy online [Here].